The Professional Liability Insurance Program is sponsored by CPA Mutual, the first nationwide accountants' professional liability company owned and directed by member insured accountants. They insure only accountants. CPA Mutual is committed to its member insured firms.
CPA Mutual's Benefits:
- Direct contact with CPA Mutual representatives provides you with faster response and better service.
- Your first policy can be effective with CPA Mutual within a matter of days upon approval of your application and payment of a 20% premium deposit. Premiums may be paid in eight installments, including a 6% finance charge after the initial payment of 20%, plus any applicable state premium taxes.
- CPA Mutual is committed to the mediation process and will pay 200% of the insured's costs to mediate. If a claim is resolved through formal mediation or arbitration, CPA insured's deductible, to a maximum of $25,000.
- CPA Mutual's affiliated claims company handles only CPA Mutual claims. This means improved, more focused claims administration and allows you to participate in all phases of the claims process.
- CPA Mutual is strongly capitalized. More than $1 of equity is available for every $l of net premium.
- Compare our rates to your current premium. Email your request for more information and a competitive, non-binding quick quote now using the form on the right.