Signed engagement letters reduce exposure and save claims dollars. Engagement letters are a tool that allow you and the client to establish a scope of services, fees and all other expectations. The time spent up front establishing engagement letter templates for all your services will reduce the time spent later on misunderstandings regarding scope of services and fees, providing you with more time to spend delivering billable services. If you are already using engagement letters, find out how you can improve them to reduce your exposure and save claims dollars.
We have created a tour of engagement letters for your use. A few areas of services included are:
- Engagement Letters for Audit, Review and Compilation Agreements
- Tax Return Preparation Engagement Letter
- Engagement Letter for Litigation Services
- Engagement Letter for Obtaining Financing
- Financial Statement Engagement Letter (SSARS 21)